Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Get Well Left Overs


These cards are the result of my inability to throw anything away. Typical of crafters, right??? The Bazzil Swiss Dots paper is left over from the thank you notes I'm making for my niece. I had to cut the paper down from 12x12 to 8 1/2x 11. These two strips of 3 1/2 x 12 card stock I had stamped an image on and then used my one inch punch to remove them. (sounds a bit convoluted but you know what I mean). So when I was putting stuff away these strips intrigued me, I just knew I could do something with them. I trimmed the paper down to 10 inches and scored at 5. I went looking for something to stamp in the circle and found this little Stamps by Judith flower, perfect. I put some white card stock on the inside and marked where to stamp (I did a better job on the green than on the yellow) which I then colored with Copics.
The Chipboard Punch Outs from Colorbok I picked up JoAnn's on the dollar rack.
I am making a commitment to start using up stuff I have before buying new stuff, yeah right like that's going to happen. I'll buy new stuff and combine it with the old okay???
Well I hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: