Friday, June 25, 2010

A Little Get Well Tea


I'm trying to be good, really I am, but PaprTrey Ink just ruins my determination every month. When ever they have a release I just get sucked in, or rather my bank balance gets sucked out. I had made the decision to go back and start picking up some of the older sets and had chosen this Tea for Two set in honor of my cousin (Hi Mary). She is a tea fanatic. She is going to go crazy when she sees this card. Anyway in the last release Tea for Two Additions was released so of course I had to have that one also and the dies for both sets. The first set has the tea pots and sentiments with a few embellishments. The additions has the cups to match along with a spoon, tea ball, tea bag and a honey dripper.
In my quest to use what I had I used some of the Gina K In the Navy for my card base and PaperTrey's Lemon Tart for the DP. I stamped the spoon down the side then added the tea pot and cup on pop dots. The sentiment is also from the Tea for Two set and inside I stamped the get well soon form the same set. Since I love the blue and yellow combination I think I'll make another card using this same set. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: