Unless I get stuck for something to post (not likely) this is the last of the vellum cards I will post. I do have several more made up but I'll spare you.
I used the Stitched Rose from Hero Arts for this card. I wanted a little bit of a longer image to fit into the oval Nestabilities cut out. I used some Papertrey Ink card stock for the frame.
Let me tell you about cutting out this frame. It's a pain. I'm not the most dexterous person and trying to line up two Nesties to cut at the same time is tricky. I finally learned to put down the center oval (the same one used to cut the front of the card base) then line up the scalloped oval around it. Whew, it can be frustrating. Be sure to have a flat B plate, mine was bowed from previous cuttings and the Nesties kept shifting.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.