Saturday, June 12, 2010

Just Thinking


When I started making cards yesterday I kept trying to put stuff away and got sidetracked into making more cards.

What was really going on was I'm trying to use up items laying around on my desk. More than a month ago I was playing with my On The Couch set from Papertrey Ink and had stamped off a few couches and chairs on patterned paper. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them until I started playing with the DCWV paper pads. These papers are from the Linen Closet pad. It doesn't look like it but in real life the colors work well. The DP is actually more of a soft olivey brown and the green of the couch isn't so bright. I used my Impression Obsession Sentiments I word set for the wall hanging.

I have another card that I will post tomorrow. Hope you like this one and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: