Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sea Shell Sympathy


I was looking at one of my favorite web sites Heart Prints the other day and Sue had the most beautiful sympathy card I have ever seen, you can see it here. The poem on her card is from an old Embossing Arts stamp and it is so lovely. I'm not sure of the source of the poem but I had to copy it for my card.
I used one of my new JusRite By the Sea Borders and Centers for my image. Colored with Copics of course and cut out with an oval Nestabilities as is the mat. I used some blue DP I had on my desk (see using up my supplies) cut slightly smaller than my card base and mounted the image onto that.
I computer generated the poem onto vellum (let it dry) and placed over the top. If you click on the photo or go to Sue's site you can read the poem, It is lovely.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: