Friday, June 4, 2010

Mr. Fix It Get Well


This is my card for the Karen's Doodles challenge blog this week. I think this image is just the greatest. I chose to make a get well card for this challenge.
I used my Lasting Impressions paper again (one of these days I'm going to run out of it) and a screw head brad I found in my stash.
I colored with Copics and assembled my card. I found this an easy card to make because I had used this same image for another challenge and it all just fell into place.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it.

2 comments:

shulsart said...

What a great card for a guy! They are always tinkering and this is perfect as he obviously has a sick car. Too cute. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog!

Zoe said...

lol love the sentiment. perfect for this image! Thanks for sharing with us at Karen's Doodles this week. Hugs, Zoe xxoo