Friday, June 25, 2010

July 4th Flowers


When I started to make my 4th of July cards I decided not to use traditional images on all of my cards. I did want to use the traditional colors. How can you possibly go wrong with red, white and blue. I had gotten the Gina K Stamp TV kit Eclectic Summer last year (or was it the year before)??? Another case of having something and not using it. Anyway there was some terrific stuff in that set and the card stock was part of it. I used the Rocket Red for my card base and the In the Navy for my scalloped mat. The ribbon is also from that same set as is that little red brad.
I used the flower stems from the PaperTrey Button Basic set and the buttons are also from PaperTrey. The sentiment is from PaperTrey's Vintage Picnic and the DP is DCWV Summer Dreams. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. P.S. I'm just loving clearing my craft area up this way.

No comments: