Monday, June 14, 2010

Vellum at the Lake


I tend to think of vellum as a "pretty" thing. Something to make a card prettier, more feminine. This card changed my mind. I wanted to make a more masculine card and decided to haul out my scenic stamps. The lake shore is form the Artful Stamper and the birds are Northwood Rubber Stamps. The DP is of course Lasting Impressions (can you believe I still have a ton of this paper).
I stamped the image with Stazon then flipped it over and colored from the back with Copics. The only thing about coloring on vellum with Copics is there is no blending. It ends up with a bit of a water color look. Anyway, I like how it turned out. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

shulsart said...

Very nice, Kathy. Those are some great stamps and work perfectly on vellum. Great job.