Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vintage 4th of July


I got busy yesterday and made my 4th of July cards. My Card Ministry group from church tries to keep in touch with members of our church who can't make it in for Mass.
So I started out with this image from PaperTrey's Vintage Picnic set. Love, love, love this set. It has 5 different baskets ( they are really the old metal kind but we still call them baskets) and 8 different toppers along with sentiments and other images.
Anyway I stamped the image and colored with Copics. After cutting it out with the Oval Nestabilities (the mat was cut with Scalloped oval Nestie), I air brushed a little red around the edges. The mat is from Gina K as is the red card base and the ribbon. The DP is DCWV Summer Dreams matstack. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kathy Jones said...

What a fun patriotic card - your basket is just wonderful!!! What a great ministry it is to touch people with something as wonderful as a handmade card!