Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trevor


I found an interesting challenge blog the other day and wanted to enter this card. Goofy me I entered the wrong card, a big oops.
The challenge is Anyone for Anya, and all you have to do is have an Anya , Greeting Farm or CC Designs image on it. This weeks challenge is lots of layers.
I chose to use the CC Designs Spring Trevor for my card. I stamped Trevor and the stump out on Beckett White and colored with Copics.
I then trimmed them out and positioned them on the DP (two layers). All DP is from DCWV The Green Stack. It is 70% recycled so Trevor is also being environmentally conscientious.
With the sentiment stamped and matted I count 7 layers. The little birdies are cut out from another sheet from the stack. I don't think you can get too fussy with boy cards so I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

marion said...

Hi there, love your card and you really have Lotsa Layers. It looks a little fairytail. Became your follower, maybe you can take a look at my blog? Greets Marion(GDT)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great boycard, love the layout and the papers!

Love from AFA?!

Renata