Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Citrus Birthday


Well it has been a busy couple of days around here. The sun has finally come out and we were able to get some of the yard work done. Got the bushes on the side trimmed up, lawn mowed and then we started to edge the lawn. What a mess, we ended up going the store to get a new edger. By the time we got back it was late and we needed to eat so the edger is in the trunk of the car and will be put together today and used tomorrow.
More importantly I had a chance last night to make some cards. This was actually the last card I made. Last week I saw this card and really liked it a lot. When I had finished making my cards last night and started to clean up I picked up the white punched border and the ribbon and the light bulb went off. I attached the ribbon to the border, scored a couple of line and thought okay now what. Then I noticed the Bazzil Basic Swiss Dots paper and went looking for something to co-ordinate it with. I pulled out the DCWV Citrus stack and chose this DP. There's some sparkle to the paper and the yellows sort of match so the card was done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

shulsart said...

What a sweet card that sounds like it just fell together perfectly. A very happy little card.