Sunday, May 9, 2010

Get Well Daffodil


This stamp set was also in my PaperTrey order this month. It's from their Year of Flowers line. The Daffodil set includes this large daffodil and a smaller daffodil flower that is just the head no stem. I used the flower head to stamp a background on the card base using Memento Cantaloupe. Then using Fresh Snow I stamped the large flower onto kraft (an idea from the tip sheet for this set).
The sentiment is from the Communique Sentiments set.
This set has 7 sentiments in neat fonts and also a line of dots (I suppose you could use the dots as a border or just to indicate that you should open the card for further sentiments).
I need to add to my Get Well stash of cards and this set is really a good one for that, as well as birthday, sympathy etc. etc.
The year of flowers line is also intended as a tool for making calendars.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: