Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Father's Day


This card was made with my brother-in-law in Florida in mind. He's not a sailor or a boater but he does fish and that makes me think of water,so that's a natural progression, right???
On this card I used DCWV Cafe Mediterranean DP. The colors are so nice and sunny I thought it would work. I used three different Memento tear drop pads to color the boat; Potters Clay, Tangelo and Cantaloupe. Then I used Danube Blue and Bahama Blue to sponge on the water and Danube Blue for the sky.
Don't you just love the names of the colors and I love that they come in the tear drops, that way you can get a lot of different colors for not so much money. Yeah!
Well I'm off to start making graduation cards. Got a real nifty idea for them.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you like my cards.

No comments: