Well the invitations are finally all done. It was a labor of love and I enjoyed every minute of it. I had a few problems along the way, first I couldn't find the paper I wanted to use, but I found these two colors in the Bazzil Basic Swiss Dots and they work even better. Then I printed them off and started cutting them out and realized I had and incorrect date. That required a trip back to the store to get more paper. I then had to figure out what was wrong with the front. It looked to plain. That's when I hauled out my Rosie Road Show stamps and picked out the cutest ones that looked like they would belong on a Onesie. There were a lot to choose from. I stamped them out and used my one inch punch and they still didn't look right. I kept looking at them and knew I wanted to do something to the edge of both the Onesie and the circles, so I took my Copic markers (Willow for the green and Buttercup for the yellow and just ran them along the edge), looking better but still not quite right. I decided to color a little bit of each image and I finally thought Okay! When I started to assemble them I really came to like them a lot, hope you do too. Thanks for stopping by.
P.S. The second picture is of all the different "appliques" I used.