Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Emma


When I was making the Trevor card yesterday I also started this card.
This is Emma, I picked up this digi image from All That Scraps and she's just so cute. I really had fun putting this card together.
All the DP is again DCWV Green Stack. After coloring Emma and the tree stump (Copics) I trimmed them out and mounted them to the leaf design DP, but it didn't look right, so I cut that paper down so more of the base paper showed.
When I went through the stack I found the beaver and the skunk and had an aha moment.
I took a circle punch and cut out Mr. Billy Beaver (well that's what I call him) and then I trimmed out Hunky Skunky. I slipped them a little under the mushrooms and thought Okay!!!
I stamped out the sentiment and added some star brads and I was done. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
I think I'm going to enter this card in the Anyone for Anya challenge also. Not sure if can do more than one but I think it's cute enough.

1 comment:

Julie said...

great card, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.