Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby On Board


My Niece is expecting her first baby come September and I like to let her know that we think this is absolutely wonderful. She's a beautiful girl, smart, athletic,and puts up with my nephew with grace and humor (humor being the most needed).
I found this Alexa image at Digi Stamp Boutique and immediately thought of Michelle. I'm trying to up my cards by using more layers (Yes, I know Sandy, I do have a ways to go, but I'll get there yet thanks to your tutoring).
The DP's are (in order) Bazzil Basic Swiss Dots, Kelly Panacci Atomic Turquoise and The Paper Company Green Glimmer.
I colored Alexa with Copics and the sentiment is computer generated and the image was cut out with my new Deckle Edged Rectangle Nestabilities that I picked up at Hobby Lobby this morning.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: