Monday, September 12, 2011

Poppie in a Bottle

Back in July I made these cards and loved how they turned out.  When shopping at, I don't remember where, I found this stamp also from Inkadinkado and had to have it.  I just love the whole flower in bottles thing.
So anyway I decided to do the one layer thing again and stamped directly onto the card base.  This time out I used Prisma pencils and Gamsol for my coloring and just colored the flowers and lightly shaded the bottles.  Stamped the sentiment from Papertrey and was finished.
It has been a long time since I've seen the top of my desk and I have to spend some time clearing it up but as I do I'll be making cards and getting rid of extra stuff (package for Kristi being filled up).
Hope you like the cards and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: