Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Big Sisters

My sister is Nanny for a family that has grown this past week with a new little girl.  She has two older sisters that are so excited about a new baby.  I thought it would be fun to send them each a card to congratulate them on the new baby. 
Last August at the Novi stamp show I picked up several card sets at The Papercut.  I just love that company, they have the neatest items.
These cards are an example.  The set consists of the card base and and over layer that has a cut out under the circle.  I used a Papertrey 3/4 inch die (Limitless Circles )as a mat for the focal image and the image is from an acrylic set that I've had for years and I no longer know where it came from.  I colored with Copics and added the sentiments on the over layer.  By the way I ran the over layers through my Cuttlebug using Swiss Dots for one and Divine Swirls for the other.  I haven't heard how the girls liked them but I'm sure they are to busy playing with the new baby.

No comments: