Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Ann

Like many of us my 'younger sister' Doesn't really want to acknowledge her birthday.  I don't know why since it's a day traditionally spent eating cake and ice cream.  Oh well.
I did make a card for her that just asks her to celebrate the day anyway and on the inside I asked her to enjoy the day that she joined our family.  It's a fall card since it is fall and I used DP from Papertrey's Fall Prints and Patterns.
It also gave the chance to use some of the leaf cut outs I bought from The Papercut that I bought at the Novi show in August.  (One good thing about cleaning my desk is finding all the goodies that had gotten lost in the shuffle.)
So I used a green card stock for the base then the DP and layered on some of the leaves.  I decided to stamp the sentiment right onto a leaf rather that add another layer (sorry Sandy).
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: