Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Get Well Pearl

I absolutely adore this DP from the Paper Company.  I got in this brown and also in black just so I could make some masculine cards.  Well men like pearls don't they???? 
I've been saving it for a time when my creative mojo was working and it finally kicked in the other day.
I decided to use this dark brown card stock from Gina K for the base and the Mehndi Medallion stamp set from Papertrey stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.  I stamped the medallion onto one of the Limitless Layers shapes.  I thought this one worked well with the stamp.  After I had it done it just felt unfinished so I slapped a flat backed pearl in the center.  I used the larger of the Double Ended Banners, also from Papertrey, for the sentiment and used two small flat backed pearls at each end.  The sentiment is from the Little Labels set.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: