Saturday, September 24, 2011

Alice Says Hello

While cleaning up my desk last week I came across some images that I had colored up and set aside for future use.  Well the future came and went and there they sat, so since they were on my conscience I said ok already stop whining and I got to work.   This image is from Maurie Manning and is so sweet that I had to have it, but has been a struggle for me to come up with what to do with it.  Well inspiration struck while I was looking at it and this card is the result.
Since Alice's dress is blue I went with the brown and blue theme I had used on other cards.  For Alice it works very well.  I used the hello sentiment from Papertrey's Peaceful Garden set.
I'm really fond of this card, several layers but still a very uncluttered look.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: