Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Card for Tara

Yesterday was a granddaughters birthday.  She turned 18 and I think that age brings out the sophistication in a girl.  So for that reason I decided to go with black, silver and white theme.
In the past I've used medallions on my cards and so I pulled a couple of them out to work with on this card.  I also pulled out this beautiful DP that I believe is from The Paper Company.  It's a black and silver paisley pattern and when ever I see I grab a sheet of it.
I ended up selecting the card on the right to send her as I like the angles of the DP and the medallion.  The medallion didn't show up very well on the DP so I cut a small piece of white card stock and rounded the corners to mimic the medallion.  I opted to leave off a sentiment from the front of the card to keep it very simple.

No comments: