Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nate's Graduation

I finally got around to making our grandson's graduation card.  He's out of high school and headed to college in the fall.
He's headed to classes to become a Master Mechanic (did you know there was a college degree in that?)  So of course his card has to have cars on it.  The little truck is one of my favorite stamps so that was one of the first ones I went looking for, then I chose to use this antique car also.  I colored the truck with Copics but left the antique car just stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa.  The card base has a layer of dotted textured card stock with plaid from DVWV Natural over that.  After I mounted the cars I stamped a strip of kraft with the sentiment and was done.
I know he'll like the check enclosed more than the card, but I liked how it turned out.  What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: