Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Happy Accident

I goofed up cutting some card stock for card bases and found that I had scored the fold at the wrong place on one of them.  I set it aside and went on to make the other cards and then picked up this card base and came up with this design.
I had just picked up two new DCWV paper pads at JoAnn's and thought I could use DP's from one of the pads and make a card.  I had to trim off a half an inch from the long end to make a 5.5 by 4.25 card and then trim the DP to fit.
I chose to use The Natural matstack for this card.  I just love the foil roses on this sheet and the a subtly textured paper for the inside.  It's really neat since the top folds down for a little different design (hard to stand up on the shelf for display) but still very pretty.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: