Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bookmark to Cards, An Idea





























They say that necessity is the mother of invention, but I say it's also the mother of creation. These two cards are the result of needing to make some cards and not having the creative juices flowing to come up with an idea. Quite some time back I made a book mark using these two images. Well it was cute and all that, but not very practical. I mounted these onto a large paper clip (you can see it here), but it really didn't work. So it has been languishing in my card box ever since. One night while trying to go to sleep an idea popped into my head and these cards are the result. I just used my Nestabilities to cut out two more mats, mounted them onto card bases and was done. So easy peasy I just can't stand it.









Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: