Among the new toys I received this week was some linen vellum from Papertrey. It is a very interesting look and I decided to try it out with this flower from Hampton Arts. I thought it might give it something of a cross stitch look. It almost does, but not quite. I like how it turned out though. I colored (with Copics of course) on the front of the vellum rather than on the back as I usually do. I cut it and the mat with Nestabilities and placed some ribbon between the layers. One nice thing about this vellum it doesn't show adhesive.
I mounted it to the card base and was done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.