Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey's 4th Anniversary


Over at Papertrey Ink they are celebrating their 4th Anniversary in a big way with contests. Today's contest is to use a free down loadable tag on a project. Each of the nine designers created a unique tag and you can download them all here, but go to the Papertrey site and see what inspiration is available. I chose to use Alli Miles' tag for this card. I had the card base already so I went looking for DP to match. I found it in a Memory Box Jubilee set.
I had already used a Papertrey Impression plate 'Book Print' on the blue card stock. I trimmed off a piece of the Jubilee DP for the bottom then trimmed of a narrow strip of another sheet to cover the edge.
Then the fun began, I had received in my last Papertrey order the Limitless 2 1/2" Circle Dies. I chose some co-ordinating card stock and cut out some mats that I mounted my image to after coloring (with Copics). I had not planned to enter this contest but it's Super Bowl Sunday and my work is done (food prepared and out to feed the hungry masses), so I decided I deserved some play time.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is so soft and pretty! Good luck to you!