Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Pretty Little Room


I finally had some time to play and oh did I have fun. I had some extra cash in the budget this past month and ordered stuff from both Papertrey and Gina K.
After I unloaded everything and got organized I started to play.
Unfortunately on this card I used nothing of my new toys. I'm making some cards for a friend and I thought the On My Couch set would make a fun card. I used the chair die to cut out the shape then stamped it with Memento Bamboo. I had this striped scrap and some green so I put them together and added the chair. It looked very lonely so I stamped the table, lamp and picture to create a nice little vignette. I mounted it onto the card base and stamped the sentiment. Now for the bad part, I was picking the card up and smudged some black ink onto the top edge. So I took a scrap of green card stock and used a Martha Stewart edge punch to create a valance and covered up my mistake.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: