Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Doors



Shortly after Christmas a friend asked if I could make her some cards. Judy makes the most wonderful lotions so we bartered cards for lotions. Judy and her husband have the most beautiful garden and she picked out cards from this blog that she liked the most and of course they were cards with flowers on them for the most part. Some were also water color cards, I haven't played with water colors in a long time so I got them out and had such fun. These cards use a set from Art Impressions that celebrate different times and events using the same door as the base. I had gotten this set and never really used it so out the came and oh what fun I had. Two very different looks but the same door. It got me so excited I went up on their site and ordered more stamps. Lovin' it.
We are digging out from the snow so I might just get to play again today and do more water coloring. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: