Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Card of Kellen


The other day Bruce and I were shopping at Sam's Club and I made the mistake of wandering by the children's clothing. Whooee big mistake, I fell in love with all the pretty little girl stuff and I wanted to buy something but I didn't think my nephew Steve would like his son dressed in dresses. So I took a look at the boys outfits and found so many cute things that I had a hard time choosing. Well I bought two outfits and sent them to him with this card.
The image is a digital freebie from Digital Delights that I had printed out months ago and colored with Copics and it has been sitting there waiting to be used.
So off it went with the outfits and Michelle and Steve said Kellen is going to be a regular fashionista if all of his Aunts keep up with this wardrobe additions.
I thought this image was such a fun one and I enjoyed putting this card together. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: