Saturday, July 31, 2010

Little Sweet Pea


This is the card I made to go with the gift my sisters and I are giving my niece at the baby shower this weekend. When I first heard that Steve and Michelle were expecting I immediately went to PaperTrey and got this set, Baby Button Bits. It is the most adorable set. The only problem is that when you add buttons it does make the card bulky so mailing is a problem. But that isn't going to stop me from using it. There are a couple of other sets that I may have to invest in though.
Now to this card, I stamped the image with Memento Bamboo and added some PaperTrey buttons. I didn't want to use fiber or thread on the buttons since I wanted a 'pretty' look so I added pearls. The card base is the same DP Bazzil Basic Swiss Dots that I used to make the shower invitations. The plaid is from Basic Grey Kioshi. I wanted to keep in theme with the shower colors (the colors of the baby's room) so I added a green ribbon and stamped the sentiment on green paper with Memento Bamboo. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: