Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July


Okay, this is really the last of the July 4th cards.
On this one I used the sail boat image from JustRite's By the Sea Borders and Centers.
I colored with Copics and cut it and the mat out with oval Nestabilities. Mounted onto DCWV Prints DP that I wrapped with Gina K ribbon. That is all mounted onto a Gina K Pure Luxury Rocket Red card base.
All of the 4th of July cards were so fun to make and I really enjoyed the red, white and blue color combo.
Hope you are having a great holiday, I know I am (well I predict that I am since I'm writing this post in advance).
I'm in Tampa as you read this celebrating my nephew's graduation, my sister's retirement and my other sisters birthday and a mini family reunion. I know that it's hot and there are storms but we can party any way.
See you when I get back.

No comments: