Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Wisemen


This is the fourth and last image from this Christmas Treasures set from Just-Rite. When I first saw this set I knew exactly how I was going to do these cards. I pulled out all the embossing powders I have after making my card bases and chose colors to co-ordinate. I knew that silver would look best on the dark blue of the bottom left card and that the top one done in kraft needed the Tim Holtz Distressed Powder. That left the bottom right and when I looked at some of my older embossing powders I found this dark blue and it was perfect. On these cards there are no embellishments. I love the sentiment of this card, I so wish that there could be Peace on earth, but I guess as long as there are differences between cultures we'll always have conflict. Enough of that.
I love this set and I hope you like the cards I've made. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: