Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mission Accomplished


With this card I truly reached Mission Accomplished. I decided awhile back that I needed to use up some of my supplies before I bought anything new. Well that didn't last at all. I have tried to use existing supplies in making cards, but I have failed miserably when it comes to not buying anything new. You'll seem some posts that show new stamps soon.
I started to clean off my craft desk (yes, again) and found this Penny Black image of Ginger all colored up and everything. Right next to it was the flower and the embossed swirl layer. I thought it would all look cool on a black card base, so I gathered everything together and started to assemble but soon realized I needed a black mat for the image. I had already cut out the focal image with a scalloped Nestabilities so I just matted it with a plain piece of black card stock.
So there are four more things off my desk. Yeah!!!!
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: