Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Sweet Cupcake


When I was in JoAnn's last week I picked up a couple of DCWV matstacks that were on sale (of course everything in the store was on sale as usual). One of them was Sweet Glitter and this DP is from that pad.
When I was flipping through it and saw this paper I immediately thought of this cupcake image from PaperTrey's Baby Button Bits. So when I had a few minutes today I threw this card together. I colored the image with Copics and cut it out with Nestabilities and the mat is a coordinating paper from the same stack that I cut with the scalloped round Nestie.
Normally I would use a button on this image but for the sake of mailing I chose to cut out another coordinating paper circle with a punch. I thought about a ribbon or some other embellishment but decided to go with the less is more school of design.
What do you think??? Thanks for stopping by. P.S. The sun is shining and it's going to be warm this week so I'll be out doing yard work. May not post for a day or so.

No comments: