Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fill This Day With Joy


We are doing food baskets at my church this summer (somewhere around July 4th) and we want to add cards to the baskets for a more personal touch. We do the same for the Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas baskets also.
I chose the Vintage Picnic set from PaperTrey Ink for my cards. I stamped the image directly onto the card base (keepin' it simple folks) and colored with Prismas. This set is so neat because it has five different styles of those old tin picnic baskets and many different toppers for a variety of occasions. The set includes some sentiments and other additions. (There's also a Vintage Picnic Sentiments set).
I used a sentiment from the Everyday Button Bits set stamped on Kaleidacolor Flannel ink pad. (Love those ink pads.)
I made about fifteen of these cards using only two of the five picnic tins. I'll post up the other one tomorrow.

No comments: