Thursday, March 11, 2010

Butterflies and Flowers


I made the big mistake yesterday of starting spring cleaning. After all if you clean something it only gets dirty again right? (My Mom is rolling over in her grave!!!)
Anyway, I was cleaning and all the stuff I had in the area I was cleaning ended up in my dining table, so I couldn't cook dinner or breakfast (do we see a pattern??). While I was looking for space to put something I noticed this card base on my desk and creativity jumped up and grabbed me. I thought what goes with butterflies and spring/summer weather---flowers!
I dug through my stash and found this assortment of fabric flowers. I used different brads and rhinestones for the centers for some variety. The DP is DCWV Mariposa. It's an A2 size card and I'm leaving it blank so I can use it for anything.
I need to get going on my St. Patrick's Day cards now. Hope you like this one and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: