Friday, March 19, 2010

An Oopsy Fixed


Well I really isn't a total oopsy. I wanted to use this DP from DCWV Green Stack and when I trimmed it down I cut off too much. OOPS!
So I quickly trimmed the cut off piece (which I wanted any way because of that cute little bird) and pieced it onto the card base. I then took a scrap left over from another card I had made with a coordinating paper from the same stack and made the stripe. Cool huh???
I had picked up this JustRite Just A Note Set at Stamp Therapy (formerly Stamp On It) in Grand Rapids earlier this week. I hadn't meant to buy anything more this month but with so many stamp stores going out of business I like to buy something to keep the ones left in business. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Any way I colored the center with Memento Rhubarb and believe it or not the border is Cottage Ivy. I used Copics to color the flower. Everything else is part of the DP. Another neat matstack from DCWV.
And again I apologize for the poor quality of the photo, I took it in good sunlight but I think my camera is having problems (it couldn't be my photography could it???).
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: