Monday, March 1, 2010

Having One of Those Days



I've always wondered what I would ever do with this stamp. It's from Rosie Roadshow and when I first saw it I just had to have it. It made me laugh so hard remembering my days as a service rep for Ma Bell a gazillion years ago. When I first started working I worked in an office with all women. We had a blast, but there was a dress code. Dresses or suits, maybe a nice skirt and blouse, nylons of course and high heels (for which my feet are paying the price now---always 3 inch or higher).
Luckily they had ended the era of hats and gloves.
But we all had purses that could carry anything that you might need in any situation. My shoulders still hurt from carrying all that junk.

Well enough about me. I colored this card with Copics and then used a Nestabilities to "frame" it.

Hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane and the card too. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: