Friday, March 26, 2010

A Totally Chic Card


I didn't have a chance to make any cards yesterday, the day was taken up with Doctor appointments for both Bruce and I (just the annual stuff we do) and running errands. So I decided to look through my cards and see if there was anything I hadn't posted before. This is what I found.
I have this really cute set from All That Scraps by Amy R.
It is Amy's Boutique and there is a companion set Boutique Sentiments. I haven't used it very much, but I wanted it for the girls in my family. This dress is a great example of the stamps. I stamped it out in cream card stock and on a paisley DP. I then cut them out and paper pieced the paisley onto the cream (and the cream onto the paisley but I didn't photo that one). The dress is mounted onto some brown Co-ordinations paper with the corners rounded. For something a little different I only rounded off the opposite corners on the sentiment (a trick I learned from my friend Sandy). I don't remember where the base DP is from. All in all I'm happy with this card.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: