Thursday, March 18, 2010

A JustRite Butterfly Note


I got to combine two fun things on this card. First is a page from the DCWV Mariposa pack, then I added this sentiment from JustRite's
Just A Note set. I stamped it on some coordinating paper from the Mariposa set then cut it out with a scalloped circle Nestabilities. The Matting is some copper metallic paper I had in my stash also cut out with a circle Nestie.
I'm really going to be sorry when I run out of this paper.
I won't be stamping today since it will be in the 60's and I want to be outside. Time to start cleaning up the yard from winter's mess. (We have white stone lining the driveway and the snow blowing this winter tossed them all over the yard---can we spell exercise, bending and stooping soooo good for the legs and rear.)
Bruce just left to play golf, a month earlier than last year!!! Too bad snow showers return this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: