Monday, March 15, 2010

Have a Wonderful Day


When I was playing with the "On My Couch" set from Papertrey Ink I stamped this couch onto this striped DP scrap that I had. I just wanted to see what it would look like. I set the scrap aside and forgot about it. Well when cleaning up the scraps I found it and decided to see what I could make with it. I trimmed it out, then lightly shaded with a Copic marker (E41), just enough to give it some dimension. I mounted it to another scrap that I cut out with a Nestabilities Deckled rectangle.
I went looking for a sentiment and hauled out my old Hero Arts set Wavy Wishes. I forget about this set and I really shouldn't. I think I'm going to try using them as background on a future card. What do you think about that and about this card??? Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: