Saturday, March 6, 2010

Butterfly Birthday


I picked up this DCWV Mariposa Matstack the other day and just yesterday got a chance to play with it. WOW, this stack is so beautiful. You really don't need to stamp anything to make a beautiful card.
I used the all over butterfly sheet as my back ground, then from another sheet used a Nestabilities Labels 3 to cut out some butterflies and then another to cut out the copper matting. I don't know if you can tell but the butterflies on the base are embossed and have a gold dotted surface. The focal point butterflies are also gold embossed. I really think this matstack is one of the most beautiful stacks out there. I made a total of six cards using this stack and you'll see them over the next few days. I'm using these as bithday cards, but I'll be making more for other occasions. Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: