Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools Day

Hi, nothing new to post today. I spent yesterday scrubbing down my breezeway. I am soooo sore today. It took me several hours and four, no five buckets of soapy water to clean all the accumulated grime from last summer and over the winter. Ugh. I'm a bad housekeeper I know, but last summer was a screwy weather season. Well that's my excuse anyway. It also took me almost a half a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towel to do the windows (lots of windows out there) but I also got a couple of the kitchen windows done too.

Today is going to be laundry, banking and shopping but I will carve out some time to make some Easter cards (yes I know they'll be late getting out), or maybe just do spring cards.

Well got to run, we also have a Dr.'s appointment in an hour so need to get on the stick.

Have a fun day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: