Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Flower Bug


Doesn't this image bring back memories??? Of course you would have to be a child of the 60's.These old VW buses were so popular back then. They often were decorated up to reflect peace, love and harmony. My sister Mary had an old brown Chevy Nova that had flower appliques on it and it was so cute (well that is before the flowers started to peel off).
I found this stamp at Scrap Tales in Brighton. It's a Helz Cuppleditch design from Stampavie. I had seen this image on line several places and when I saw it at the store it just jumped into my hand and cried take me home (at least that is what I told my husband so please don't tell him any different)
I colored with Copics and mounted it on several different mats alternating rounded corners with square for a little dimension. The DP is DCWV (natch) and the mats are PaperTrey and The Paper Company.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: