Friday, April 16, 2010

A Belated Birthday


I needed a belated Birthday card for friends of ours. Dick and Jeanne are married and have birthdays just a couple of days apart (and that was a week ago). Bruce reminded me to send cards but I didn't get around to it in time so here I am making up for it.
I remembered these darling images from Karen's Doodles "The Peek a Boo" kids and had this idea for a belated birthday card. It's not original, but I can't remember where I saw it and it was animal behinds anyway and I think these kids are way cuter.
So I put them together with Photoshop Elements 2 and added the sentiment. Then I colored them up and mounted them on several different colors of card stock to go with the DP (DCWV Glitter Sweet).
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: