Sunday, April 25, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge


Spent some time tonight cruising the web and found out about this challenge from my friend Sandy.
It's a challenge over at Karen's Doodles and since it is recipe challenge I decided to join in.
I quickly went through mu Doodle images and chose this one. I just love these Peek a Boo kids.
I chose the DP from the DCWV Citrus pack.
It has been such a gloomy, rainy day here I thought these cheerful colors would be fun.
I colored with Copics and border punched the edge with a new EK Success punch (I think it is called bumpy road). The ribbon is some I picked up on sale at Michael's a long time ago. I put some gems in the flower centers and in the corners and was done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

shulsart said...

Glad you made it in time, this is just precious. Love the DP and the bright colors. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.