Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Chick Chat Birthday


I picked this set up on Ebay from Skipping Stones Design.
They were doing a fund raiser for the victims in Haiti. Since it was a good cause and an adorable set I bid on it and won it. This set has, however, been buried on my desk for more than a month and it finally rose to the top and said use me now!
This is the result. I stamped the images and colored with Copics. Then I went hunting for an appropriate DP. The card base is PaperTrey and the striped paper is DCWV Adhesive Mat Stack Prints. This stack is loaded with very colorful prints, just love it. I stamped the sentiment onto a little scrap of the orange card stock from yesterdays card post. I mounted the chicks onto a scrap of blue textured card stock and slapped the whole thing together.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: