Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Spring Anniversary


I made three anniversary cards in the last two days (I started out with four but goofed one up and it was consigned to file thirteen--are we done with numbers yet???). This stamp is from Inkadinkado and I first saw it on my friend Sandy's blog on a card she designed for ABC Toys and Crafts (that's where this stamp is from).
You can see her card here, but please look at mine first because there is no comparison to the beauty of her cards.
I colored with Copics and then cut it out with Nestabilities Labels Four, as I did the mat also.
I wanted something a little different so I ran it through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder before I cut it out to give it a little dimension. I found this gold sheer ribbon and added it between the layers and mounted onto the DP which is, of course DCWV Cafe Mediterranean.
I like how it turned out, what do you think? I'll be posting up the other two card over the next few days to show you the variety of moods for this single stamp. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: