Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Leftovers


Mmmmm! Leftovers from Thanksgiving are one of life's greatest treats. Nothing is better than a turkey sandwich with homemade cranberry sauce, or hot turkey sandwiches with dressing and gravy. Now I'm hungry.
But this post is about a card I made using leftover bits and pieces. It all started with this scrap of Thanksgiving paper, I had just found this leaf (Cuttlebug I think) and the plaid scrap and felt it would all go together very well.
I'm still working my way through the card stock I used earlier in the year for my nieces baby show so that is the card base and the green was also part of the leftover pile. So this card is all about leftovers, don't you love it?
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific holiday.

No comments: